Tuesday, February 24, 2009

For Lulu


I hate my brain.

1 comment:

The sLy Spinster said...

Do you ever do your Tarot cards online? Go here: www.facade.com.

I think the computer is connected to a series of tubes that reach the great beyond, therefore it knows our fate.

It's right almost all the time. Let me know how it works out.

Toodles,

sLy

P.S.- I too have a hole that is filled only 95% of the time. I fill the other 5% with marshmellows.