Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Letter To The Masses



cc: all of Facebook
cc: all of MySpace
cc: all of AOL/AIM
cc: anyone left on Friendster (I probably spelled that wrong and hope I did)
cc: God knows how many personal ad venues
cc: and heaven help us all, craigslist
cc: all NY/LA/CHI shrinks
cc: any paleface with red (or reddish) hair, blue (or bluish) eyes, sparse or heavy freckles, large (natural) or tiny boobs, or large life-preoccupying nipples. Also, lesbians.

To Whom it May Concern:

After an amazingly pleasant, super fantastically enjoyable holiday with family and babies and roast beefs and bagels and presents and karaoke and movies and friends and the sweetest of lovin, I'm needing to be reminded why I shouldn't daydream about being semi-normal and wanting to marry my boyfriend.

I'm confident the hoards of you who have been touched (gag) by my darling, generous, talented, hysterical and deeply beloved partner can put things back into perspective for me.

I sincerely appeal to you as good women, men and everything in between. It's total insanity, right? Don't be fooled by a score of 96 singing The Rose (twice) on a poorly translated karaoke mic, right?


At least a couple of you have suffered from my specific disease of emotional weakness. Keep me in your prayers.



Yours,
P. Feinburg

3 comments:

The Digital Dorkette said...

I feel like you are speaking and describing me!

We'll talk off the record. About pillows and such.

You rock and I'm not being ironic!

Love,

sLy

Tiger said...

Thank you, Darling.

It's coming from a very tender place. You of all people for sure understand.

The best part is, like 3 people read this & he probably won't see it.

pestkaj said...

Can you still have lesbian affaris within the confines of a "semi-normal" relationship? If so then you have my blessing, and my apartment key...